As I said, I'm doing some stuff with Google AppEngine. And, of course, I'm facing the usual problem of Browser Incompatibility:
=The Usual Solution= The usual solution is to load every time a different CSS depending on the Browser. But this solution has some side effects: - It's difficult to Maintain: very hard because every update to the style needs to be applied to multiple files - It's Boring: for the above reason - It's Not Cool: again, for the same above reason ...
So, what I did is to build a very simple solution, using the Template Engine and applying some of the concepts I learnt studying appengine and at the Google Developer Day 2008.
And, because Google built this very simple but useful Google AppEngine Cookbook application (based on appengine itself ;-) ), here is it. Enjoy!