Guys, it’s time. If someone want to apply, as Graduate or (better) as Professional… it is a pleasure for me to do. Actually I’m thinking about:
Other good candidates, but that I think not interested are:
But, if someone wants to apply, let me know. Go on http://www.symbian.com/about/careers/index.html for more details and vacancies. The Graduate program is the same I did… and can be a good idea for you too.
What do you need? To be:
- A good programmer
- Understand and Speak a minimum of English
- C++, also basically (for Graduates)… but Intelligently (Do you see what I mean?)
- Understand a minimum of how an Operating System work
Let me know. It’s not a Joke: for you it can be future, for me can be Money (I ear up to £2000 if they take you ;) )
ps. This is ONLY for people that I know “physically”, sorry ;)
- I forget to add Ayor and Luke.
- The Graduate Program starts on September/October: just sign it on the Calendar, prepare a beautiful CV, study Symbian OS (I can give you details on books (and pdfs...)) and try Carbide.C++ 1.2 from the Nokia Website. I'll take you informed.